05 Aug Marinated Ribeye Steaks with Caper and Sundried Tomatoes!
At Chorizo de San Manuel, we pride ourselves in only serving the highest quality of meats and seasonings without any artificial additives or preservatives, and our ribeye steaks are no exception! We prefer natural flavors when it comes to food, and this marinated ribeye with caper and sundried tomatoes is a perfect matchup. This recipe comes to us via the talented chefs at H-E-B. The only change we’ve made is including our own ribeye steak brand. We hope you enjoy!
- 2 thawed 16 oz. ribeye steaks from Chorizo de San Manuel
- 3 cups of sundried tomatoes
- 3 cups of capers (edible flower buds)
- 2 cups of Rustico di Casa Asaro extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1-gallon Ziplock bag
- In a blender, mix the sundried tomatoes, capers, and extra virgin olive oil until smooth.
- Place the steaks in the one-gallon Ziplock bag.
- Add the blended mixture to the bag and seal.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and let sit for 40 minutes to marinate.
- Turn on your grill and allow it to heat up.
- Once the grill is ready, cook the steaks for four to six minutes on each side for a medium-rare center. If you want a medium center, grill for six to eight minutes on each side. Add seasoning if you’d like.
- When done, let the steaks rest for five to ten minutes before serving.