05 Jun Potato and Chorizo Tacos
1 tbsp. Vegetable oil, optional
1 cup Onion, white, minced
3 cups Potato, peeled, diced
1 cup Chorizo De San Manuel chorizo, cooked
12 Corn tortillas
1 cup Your favorite salsa
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a large sauté pan at medium-low heat. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent, about 10 min. It’s ok if they brown a little bit.
- While the onions are cooking, place your cut potatoes in a small saucepot with salted water. Bring the water up to a simmer at high heat. Lower heat to medium and let the potatoes cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to the pan with the onion. Turn heat up to medium-high. Cook potatoes and onions for 5 minutes or until the potatoes begin to brown. Add more oil if necessary.
- Add cooked chorizo to the pan and mix well. Cook for one more minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with warm tortillas and the salsa of your choice.